Monday, September 21, 2009
First day of School!
Classes finally started today! I woke up around 7:30 in order to prepare for my 9:15 class. Today was a full, and once again hot, day! I started with Italian, which was fun. It is a little different from Spanish so I have to train myself to pronounce everything correctly. Then I had painting immediately after Italian. The teacher is a typical art teacher, the class will be fun. The professor gave us a long list of supplies to buy and I had a long break before my next class so I made a run to the nearest art supply store. My last class of the day was religion. It focuses on the history of the Franciscans and Jesuits. The teacher is a Franciscan monk. He was wearing a robe with no shoes. The class seems like it will be interesting and the professor is funny. I only have one class tomorrow, art history. Oh! In other good news I have been in contact with the tennis coach and I am trying out for the team in the next few days. Should be fun. If I don't make it, it is not a huge deal. I just want to try! Ok well the floor is getting rowdy and it is difficult to focus so I'm off!! Til next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Katy, sounds like a great start. Hope things are still going well. Take care, Laurie
ReplyDelete